Top Tips For Google AdWords Beginners (Part 2)
Jul 16, 2017
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords
Tags: Google Adwords Tips
Comments Off on Top Tips For Google AdWords Beginners (Part 2)
In the previous article, we discussed various tips for Google Adwords, here are some more for the beginners.
Tips for Settings
- Search and Display Campaigns Don’t work well together
- Depending on Date, Device, Location and Time, You can Change the Bid
- Choosing Locations is more accurate than Radius Targeting
- Mobile has become exceptionally important
- To maximize ROI you can use Bid Adjustments
Tips for Search, Display, Remarketing, Product Listing Ads
- AdWords is no Longer the old Google Adwords. It has evolved significantly.
- If You Have an E-commerce website then Shopping Campaign is a must.
Tips for Google Mobile Ads
- Ads that Mention Mobile Specific Terms are excellent
- Top 2 Positions are the most important
- Mobile Friendly Responsive Website is a Must
Tips for Quality Score
- Quality Score Is Unstable
- Quality Score Can Make or Break A Campaign